Talent Anarchy, with their unique tag-team style will make you think, make you laugh, and make you better. These will be the keynote messages that your conference attendees will still be talking about next week.
Book Us for Your Next Event
Email or call Marsha at 412.855.2613.
Social Gravity: Harnessing the Natural Laws of Relationships
Relationships matter, in both our personal and professional lives. Conventional wisdom tells us that “it’s not what you know, but who you know that matters.” But how do you get to know the right people?
In this high impact keynote, Talent Anarchy reveals to the audience the awesome power of Social Gravity. Audiences discover the science behind how and why relationships form between people and gain an understanding of the value that exists within these relationships called social capital. The Six Laws of Social Gravity will then empower each individual with the knowledge and tools they need to grow a powerful network of relationships to fuel their personal and professional success.
- Participants will leave with an broader understanding of social capital — the resources and value that exist within networks of relationships.
- Participants will understand the importance of marshaling the resources within networks on both the individual and organizational level.
- Participants will have The Six Laws of Social Gravity as a framework for intentional individual and organizational efforts to grow their network of relationships towards achieving higher levels of success and achievement.
HackLab: Pursuing Progress Through Deviation
Innovation isn’t about big changes. And it doesn’t even require a big budget, a big title, or any permission. The changes that matter don’t happen overnight, they are the result of a lot of small, meaningful changes over time. Computer programmers and hackers have used this approach for years and we’ve reaped the rewards.
Applying insights from the computer hacking culture, Talent Anarchy will help you start finding ways to innovate and make progress in your work, one small change at a time. Regardless of your title or experience, you can make big things happen through a series of smart, small changes (hacks). This highly interactive session is designed to provide attendees with actionable insights and tools for immediate application. HackLab can be presented as a keynote or in a more in-depth and hands-on workshop format.
- Participants will leave with an appreciation for some of the core tenets of hacking culture and how they can be applied to their work and their organization (specifically sharing, openness, decentralization, access to tools, world improvement).
- Participants will practice applying a hacking mindset to an actual aspect of their work (for example: team meetings, performance appraisals, preparing reports, etc.)
- Participants will come to understand change as a process rather than an event and see that large changes are the culmination of a series of meaningful small changes building upon one another.
Freak-Flag Flying: Putting the Human Spirit on Parade
How we do work has changed. How we create value has changed. And the penalty for conformity has never been higher. Our organizations, our communities and our professions are in desperate need of authenticity. Authenticity fuels innovation and change. And true authenticity is the fabric of sustainable cultures and brands.
And yet, it seems that authenticity is yet another righteous thing turned into a buzzword. It stops here. We need every person to bring their whole selves back to their work (and their lives). But, this is not easy feat. We must first embrace our own uniqueness — our freak. And, then we must learn to live accordingly, to courageously share our freak with the world — to proudly Fly our Freak Flag.
In this high-energy, entertaining and actionable session, Talent Anarchy will help your audience understand the what, why and how of Freak-Flag Flying.
- Participants will leave with an enhanced understanding of authenticity and its significance to creating value at work and in their lives.
- Participants will understand the common organizational dynamics that get in the way of authenticity and how to navigate or avoid those traps.
- Participants will learn how to unleash their own authenticity and that of those around them through the mindset of Flying their Freak Flag.